@Lily.Campbell · Posted 27 Oct. 2021
@Frank.Lucas · Updated 27 Oct. 2021
Good nutrition means keeping your health fit, by maintaining a healthy diet, eating foods that give benefits to the body and, balancing proper weight. The importance of good nutrition helps to reduce the risk of diseases, it fights against germs and viruses, causes a low risk of heart attack, reduces the chances of diabetes, *****, cancers, and many other diseases.
@Rachael.Davis · Updated 27 Oct. 2021
Let’s learn first what is good nutrition? and what is the importance of nutrition?
Good nutrition defines the nutrients, minerals, and vitamins that are needed for our body to stay healthy and help to get rid of diseases. Planning your meal including all the nutrients needed is very necessary. Here are some good nutrition benefits that you should know :
● It reduces the risk of some major risky diseases, that includes heart attack, heart diseases, strokes, cancers, thyroid
● Controls and reduces blood pressure
● Cut downs high cholesterol
● Improves health
● It gives the energy to fight against illness
● It helps to recover injuries fast
● It improves the energy level
@Peter.Clark · Updated 27 Oct. 2021
Eating healthy helps to fight against germs and viruses which reduces the risk of a dangerous illness. Good nutrition is very important for our body. For good nutrition, you will have to consider the following tips.
● Consuming fruits, vegetables, every day.
● Eating whole grains like cereals, pieces of bread, are good for your body.
● Choosing low-***** or *****-free milk which provides calcium and vitamins, which helps to keep the body strong.
● Having lean meats, which have less ***** in them, meats that provide you with enough proteins, is beneficial for your health.
● You can also replace meat with other sources of protein like fish, tofu, cereals and soybeans.