@Jane.Martin · Posted 18 Aug. 2021
@Alfred.Evans · Posted 18 Aug. 2021
The Paramount Plus streaming service is one of the most affordable on the market today. Ad-supported plans will be introduced by Paramount Plus for only $5 per month. It's the “essential” plan that's cheap, and the commercial-free option that's more expensive. In the United States, Canada, and Latin America, Paramount Plus was released on March 4. Australia and New Zealand will be receiving Paramount Plus on August 11; the Nordic countries received Paramount Plus on March 25.
· There are also a number of original series and films available on the service. Additionally, Paramount Plus has live CBS sports, including content for soccer fans such as the UEFA Champions League, Europa League, and the NWSL. Additionally, Paramount Plus offers access to CBS-telecast NFL and SEC football games. You can also watch CBS local news with the Premium Plan for $10 a month. You can try Paramount Plus for free for seven days if you sign up now.
· Subscription streaming service Paramount Plus is made available by ViacomCBS. CBS All Access was replaced by the new service. Upon its rebranding, the service will offer an expanded on-demand line-up than before. By the end of summer 2021, Paramount Plus will offer 2,500 movies. In addition to live access to CBS, Paramount Plus also provides live access to PBS, however choosing the Premium Plan is required for this option.
This channel includes shows from Comedy Central, CBS, Nickelodeon, BET, The Smithsonian Channel and, MTV. A Paramount Plus original can also be found in the library, which is unavailable anywhere else.
· Through third-party platforms including Apple, Amazon, and Google, users will be able to sign up directly through its website. You will be able to create up to six different profiles as part of both subscription options.
· Launched on iOS and Android phones, Roku, Apple TV, and Fire TV players, as well as the web, Paramount Plus is available on iOS and Android devices. CBS and Viacom said Paramount Plus will be available on smart TV platforms and game consoles.
· As a replacement for Limited-Commercial Plan, Paramount Plus Essentials have been introduced. On June 7, the Limited-Commercial Plan was discontinued at a cost of $6 a month. There is a major drawback to the new Essential Plan, however. While the Limited-Commercial Plan includes live CBS, the Essential Plan lacks it.
Unless old subscribers cancel and resubscribe to Paramount Plus, they will continue to be billed for the discontinued Limited-Commercial Plan at its original rate of $6/month. As long as they don't cancel their existing subscriptions, they will also be able to watch CBS live.
· There are a few Paramount Plus titles available in 4K, HDR10, and HDR10+. Only Premium Plan subscribers gain access to these formats but are not supported on the much cheaper Essential Plan.
A badge appears on the title page of shows in these advanced video formats, while movie descriptions refer to them in the description box of movies.
· Paramount Plus offers the Essential Plan, which is ad-supported, and an ad-free for $5
· A paid "Premium Plan" for $10 a month
As a result, you save about 16 percent if you choose a 12-month plan over a 12-month plan. While both plan options provide access to the platform's on-demand library, the Essential Plan is compromised by commercial interruptions when watching on-demand programming. You can also watch CBS local stations live with the Premium Plan, which features ad-free archival and on-demand streaming. CBS streaming, however, still includes commercial breaks now and then.
This streaming service is one of the most competitive in the market and builds on the foundation of CBS All Access. All major platforms and devices support it, and it offers huge libraries of TV shows and movies you can count on. There's no doubt CBSViacom devoted a lot of time and effort to making Paramount plus a success, and it is highly recommended that you check it out.