@Alfred.Evans · Posted 11 Jul. 2022
@Jane.Martin · Updated 11 Jul. 2022
The steps to downloading on android gadgets are as follows-
• Release the Pinterest app at the Android tool
• Open the photo which you want to download on your cell phone
• Tap the three-dot symbol on the top-left corner
• Select the download picture from the pop-up menu
• If this is the primary time you're downloading from the social media platform, you may be requested permission to get entry to media to your cell phone. You have to tap to allow.
• You can get a small pop-up saying the photo has been stored as soon as the photo you selected is downloaded.
• Open the Gallery app for your telephone.
• Look for the Pins folder , and any comparable images you download and keep will be shown here.
@Richard.Blake · Posted 11 Jul. 2022
The steps to downloading on iOS devices are as follows-
• go to the photograph that you want to download
• There is a three-dot icon gift inside the pinnacle bar.
• pick download photos from the pop-menu
• In case you see permission blunders, open the iPhone Settings and tap on privacy.
Beneath the privacy,
• Faucet the pictures.
• search for Pinterest and click on on it
• At the show wherein it suggests allow pics get right of entry to
• Faucet on analysing and Write
• Return to the Pinterest app