@Kelly.Jackson · Posted 29 Oct. 2021
@Peter.Clark · Updated 29 Oct. 2021
· The first point is that you are your boss and you are in control
· You become more ardent in what you do.
· You make your routine, and plan out what you do.
· You have the right to select your coworkers.
· It helps you to increase your skill and knowledge base.
@Liam.Davis · Updated 29 Oct. 2021
There are many benefits of being self-employed.
· You can control your work that means you are your own boss.
· You earn more and have no fixed salary for it.
· You decide your own co-worker.
· No can disturb in your work area, it is simply yours.
· There will be no fixed uniforms.
· You are valued more .
@Lily.Campbell · Updated 29 Oct. 2021
In self-employment, there is no one to control you. You decide what to work, and what not to.
The importance of being self-employed is that you value the money.
You know that you have those skills others will buy those skills.
If there is a high risk then the reward will also be big.