@Kelly.Jackson · Posted 03 Sep. 2021
@Peter.Clark · Posted 03 Sep. 2021
Spotify Premium subscribers can download Spotify music so they can listen to their favorite songs and albums offline. With Spotify, you have the option to download Spotify playlists, albums, and podcasts to your mobile device. However, Spotify playlists can only be downloaded to a computer. Whether you're heading to a far-flung area without Wi-Fi or taking a long train ride, Spotify Premium lets you download your favorite songs for offline listening.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC ON SPOTIFY?
· Log into your Spotify Premium account by opening the Spotify app on your iPhone or Android device.
· Turn the toggle to green to turn the "Download" button green in the playlist. Your playlist will begin downloading immediately. Once the download is complete, each song will have a downward pointing arrow.
· You can access your Spotify playlists on your phone by tapping Your Library > Music and choosing your playlists or albums in the list.
WHAT ARE THE WAYS TO DOWNLOAD SONGS FROM SPOTIFY TO YOUR COMPUTER?
· Log into your Spotify Premium account on your PC or Mac to download music.
· Choose the playlist you would like to download. You need to select the playlist from your account first, and then click the "Download" button to the right so you can toggle the switch to green. As soon as you click on the playlist, it will be downloaded.
· You can track the location of your downloaded Spotify playlists by going into Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Offline Song Storage.