@Richard.Blake · Posted 25 Oct. 2021
@Rachael.Davis · Updated 25 Oct. 2021
CEO should have the following qualities:
· CEO should have the adaptability to change in any situation and circumstances.
· Should have a clarity
· Have the mentality to mentor others
Should have excellent communication skills.
· Maintaining focus on strategies.
· Should have a perspective to deal with the situations.
@Jane.Martin · Posted 25 Oct. 2021
The role of a CEO should be very multi-skilled as they are the real face of the company dealing with the management and public. They are responsible for a long-term strategy of the company. A CEO should have a clear vision, should have ambition and be optimistic, and needs to believe in goals and inspire others. The CEO should keep on motivating the employees, should have the trust in the employees for getting the work out from them.
@Peter.Clark · Posted 25 Oct. 2021
The CEO of the company is the most important position in the company . Here are some traits every CEO should possess:
· Should have the quality to change in every situation
· Should encourage everyone to work well.
· Should have good leadership skills.
· Should have a clear vision.