@Richard.Blake · Posted 21 Oct. 2021
@Lily.Campbell · Posted 21 Oct. 2021
Public provident fund which is the full form of PPF is one of the most famous savings-investment products in India . This is very good for risky investors who are looking for long-term capital appreciation.
Here are some 5 PPF account benefits that everyone should know.
· It has no risk in it and there is return back policy in it.
· PPF has many tax benefits in it.
· PPF gives you a lot of space in investment amount. You save small amount you get back good return amount.
· The tenure is very smooth and flexible.
· There is loan facilities in it you can also withdraw partially.
@Liam.Davis · Posted 21 Oct. 2021
A public provident fund which is popularly called ppf is a long period of saving tenure which gives a facility of saving a small amount and getting a good return back.
· The main benefits of ppf are that it has no risk in returning and it is no dependent on market volatility.
· You have the benefit to invest for a long period maximum of 15 years.
· You can withdraw the amount partially from the seventh financial year.
· You can invest your money from a minimum of 500
@Kelly.Jackson · Updated 21 Oct. 2021
Ppf is not an investing tool only but it helps us save income tax that outgoes the investments and returns you back. There are multiple benefits in ppf. In ppf you can also get loan which can be against someone's ppf balance on the time of financial problem and with limitless extension benefit.
Avenue for a fund raiser
Unlimited extension facility
Ease of investment