@Peter.Clark · Posted 10 Sep. 2021
@Lily.Campbell · Posted 10 Sep. 2021
You can make French toast with endless toppings and bread combinations. French toasts are easy to make. French toast is a favorite breakfast item in many families. Want to know how to make French toast homemade read the following steps-
HOW TO MAKE FRENCH TOAST STICKS
· In a baking dish or pie plate with a flat bottom, combine eggs, milk, salt, vanilla, and cinnamon. The bread should be cut into thirds and placed into the egg mixture a few at a time, flipping once so that both sides of the bread are coated well.
· Pour granulated sugar into a shallow dish. In the plate of granulated sugar, lightly coat both sides of the sticks after they have been dipped into the wet batter.
· To melt butter, heat the skillet or griddle over medium heat.
· 3-5 minutes on each side is all it takes for the breadsticks to turn golden brown and crisp.
· Serve immediately or keep warm in the oven for 30 minutes or less before serving.
HOW TO MAKE FRENCH TOAST WITHOUT EGG
· Milk, corn-starch, vanilla, and cinnamon should be combined in a medium bowl. Stir until the corn-starch is dissolved and everything is combined.
· Using a medium-sized non-stick pan, heat it up.
· Then flip over the bread and let it soak for a further three seconds in the milk mixture.
· One tablespoon of butter should be melted in the pan, and two slices of bread should be placed in the center, until golden brown, cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
· To brown the other side of the French toast, flip the pieces with a spatula and brown for an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
· Using the remaining bread slices and butter, remove them from the pan and repeat.
Once French Toasts are cooked, add strawberry slices, syrup, and powdered sugar.