@Rachael.Davis · Posted 15 Jul. 2021
@Lily.Campbell · Posted 06 Aug. 2021
Apple developed a tracking device called AirTag. This device is designed to help people find lost keys and other personal items. AirTag, the iPhone accessory that enables you to easily locate the things that matter with privacy and security, is now available through the Find My ecosystem on Apple.
FEATURES OF APPLE AIR TAG
· PUT AN END TO YOUR TENDENCY TO LOSE THINGS: AirTag is an excellent method of staying organized. In addition to seeing their location instantly, this app will also allow you to stay in touch with family and friends
· FIND IT VIA A PING: The Find My app has a new Item tab where you can play sounds through the built-in speaker or say “Hey Siri, find my backpack”. The sound will lead you to your suspected location if it's nearby - then just follow it. If your wallet is attached to an AirTag, you'll never lose it.
· IT IS COLDER WARMER HOTTER: You can use Precision Finding on your iPhone to find your AirTag if it is nearby. Using Ultra-Wideband technology, you'll know how far you are from your AirTag and which direction to head in.
· MANY OF YOUR FRIENDS ARE THERE TO HELP YOU OUT: Having the Find My network makes it easy to locate things you leave behind - for instance at the beach or gym - if you leave something behind. Over 300 million iPhones, iPads, and Macs are connected worldwide to this network.
· What is the process? Find My network devices can detect your AirTag's Bluetooth signal and use it to find nearby devices. You can view your AirTag's location on a map by going to the Find My app on your iOS device and using this device. Your privacy is protected during the entire process by encryption. It protects your privacy by making the entire process anonymous and encrypted. The battery life and data usage do not need to be considered because it is efficient.
· FIND THINGS EVEN EASIER WITH LOST MODE: Using Lost Mode is as easy as using any of your other Apple devices. The device will generate a notification the moment it detects that an event has occurred. Also, your AirTag can be tapped with an NFC-enabled smartphone to get your contact information. This is the same technology that allows people to pay with their phones for things.
· PRIVACY IS A PART OF EVERYTHING: AirTag prevents tracking without your permission. AirTag does not store your location or history. The location data that devices relay to AirTag is also encrypted along the way in order to maintain your anonymity. Hence, Apple doesn't even know where your AirTag is or what device it's using to locate it.